Sunday, July 5, 2009

Mourning My Computer

I am in deep mourning. I have had my Mac laptop for 7 years and it finally gave up on me. It wouldn't hold a charge, wouldn't let me connect to the internet, wouldn't even let me open Safari! I had to let it go and get a new computer :( After long consideration, I had to decide between living without a computer for a few months (haha) while I saved for a new Mac... or bought a PC laptop. I knew I couldn't wait a few months without internet, also considering I have an online business... but really couldn't live without the Peas for that long! hahaha. So I bought a Gateway. I have been so out of the PC loop that I thought Gateway was still a crap company and Dell was the only way to go. Little did the Mac girl know that Dell is down the bowl and Gateway is one of the better companies! Yay for me cause Gateway was cheaper! haha. So the very nice boy at Best Buy directed me to this lovely computer that I am typing on right now. It's very strange to be on a PC format and probably will take me a few days to get used to it, but besides that I'm happy :) But as the title of my post reads, I am still in deep mourning. So sad. Poor Mac.

2 comments:

  1. I know how you feel - I can't imagine life without my MAC!
    Stumbled on your blog from Two PEas and I have to say I luv ur stuff!
    BTW we're 'neighbors' I'm from SI!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Danielle, We are so excited that you are going to be joining our Wizard of Oz Gala! We were hoping there would be scrapbook artists joining in. It is great meeting you. You have a wonderful blog! It will be so much more fun now that you are participating! Have a wonderful day! Twyla and Lindsey

    ReplyDelete