Monday, July 27, 2009

Just a little tip...

If any of you are participating in the Thinking Inking class over at two peas, you know that last week Jennifer was talking about Dimensional Pearls and Liquid Pearls from Ranger. Although I absolutely LOVE Ranger products, they are not always available at the stores that have access too and I don't always have the money to pay for shipping from online retailers if I need something in a hurry. So I wanted to share a tip with those of you who have a similar issue. If you have a Michael's near you as well as some AC moore's & Joann's carry a similar product that works great. I didn't even own one bottle of liquid pearls but I do own MANY colors of Scribbles 3D Paint. It is actually meant for fabric but works fantastic with the tecniques Jennifer McGuire showed last week! I just wanted to share that with all of you that were not able to get the Ranger products. These are cheap too! haha!! Hope this helps someone out there!! Hers is what the bottle looks like and a card I made with the water color and stamp tecnigue from class 2 last week!


No comments:

Post a Comment