Thursday, July 30, 2009

CHA!

I am so stoked about all of the amazing new releases! Mellypea over at two peas is doing some fantastic videos with all the peeks! Some of the lines are not really catching me but then there are others i am drooling over!!! I have my list ready and my hubby is hinding my credit cards! haha! So I am just curious as to which lines you guys are anxiously waiting for? Here is my list so far:

Bo Bunny:
Tis the Season
Boo Crew
Kitchen Space

COSMO CRICKET:
Earth Love

3 BUGS IN A RUG:
Let it Snow

MY MINDS EYE:
The Merry Days of Christmas
THE SPIDER'S WEB**

SEI:
Christmas Mint*
Winter Song

FANCY PANTS:
Sky's the Limit

Pink_Paislee:
Twilight*
Mistletoe & Co.
Cupid
AMBER ROAD

BASIC GREY:
Indian Summer*

Crate Paper:
COTTAGE

Graphic 45:
ALL OF IT!!

These though are by far my favorite:


1 comment:

  1. There are a lot of beautiful new lines out. Lindsey's paychecks are spent right there at the scrapbook store! We are looking forward to seeing you this Saturday at the Wizard of Oz Gala! Twyla and Lindsey

    ReplyDelete