Thursday, June 4, 2009

I'm a craftaholic!

So my latest obsession even more than scrapbooking is making cards. Over at the 2Peas website there is a class called "A Year in Cards" where every month there is a new challenge. This month we were to make sympathy cards. I honestly never even tried to make my own sympathy card because I always thought it was usually meant for a sensitive subject and I wasn't sure how to go about it. Well with the inspiration from Kristina Werner who runs the class I decided to take the plunge! I'm actually really happy the way it turned out and I am so excited for next months challenge! Here is what I came up with: I used the Tim Holtz flourish mask and tea dye distress ink, a dotted background stamp, some stitching and my cricut!




No comments:

Post a Comment