Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Exciting week so far!

So over at 2Peas there is a new class on making mini albums! I never had the courage to even attempt one of these because I didn't even know where to start. But I decided to take the plunge and I must say it's going pretty well so far. Except for the fact that I was so excited that I jumped right into starting my cover and the first page without completely reading the class instructions. So after 2 hours of designing, changing and finally putting together those pages, I re-read the assignment and realized that it was a travel/journey theme. oops! SOOOO I re-designed the pages I did to fit the theme which took another hour! AAAHH!!! But needless to say, I am enjoying this challenge, since for me apparently it really is a challenge!!! LOL. ANyone else doing this class??

ALSO... after my Husband being out of work for 8 months (he is a Union Carpenter) He went back to work today! I was happy and sad at the same time. Happy because I know we really needed his salary back, and sad because I work in the evenings nd loved having him home with me all day. I was getting way too spoiled! But anyway, That is my excitement for this week so far!

Off to work on my Mini! I will post some pics later tonight! Talk to you later!

No comments:

Post a Comment