Thursday, June 11, 2009

Concerts!!!

I am so excited! My DH, my Aunt and I are heading to Madison Square Garden tonight for the Fleetwood Mack Concert! How fun!?!? My Aunt is a big fan so she is super excited which makes me even more happy! So that's tonight!

AND... my FAVORITE BAND EVER GREEN DAY is back in concert and guess who scored tickets!??!! MMEEEE!!!! YAY!! That's in July which I am very excited about and even though my friends think I am crazy, I will tell you a story... Green Day is playing at MSG also, which is 30 min away from my house by train, but that concert is on a Monday. Who wants to go to a Green Day concert on a Monday and not be able to tailgate because there is NO parking??? NOT ME! So instead we are hiking ourselves up to Albany to see them on a Saturday! LOL! I know, I am nuts to drive all the way to Albany when they were playing 30 min from my house. WHat are you gonna do? You only live once right?

So that is my exciting news for today! PLUS I decided to completely empty and re-arrange my scraproom today! I can't believe I actually finished that! lol. OK, off to get ready for Fleetwood Mack. Have a good night!

No comments:

Post a Comment