Saturday, January 10, 2009

First day blogging!!

Ok, this is my first blog EVER!! I'm so excited that I started this to share in the community of fellow artists. I have been working all morning on my new Etsy shop and hoping that it takes off. *Fingers Crossed*. I saw so many blogs from amazing women on Two Peas in a Bucket and they truly inspired me! I am obsessed with scrapbooking, I simply cannot get enough. I don't know how my Hubby puts up with it! haha! I honestly just started scrapping again about 6 months ago. I used to do it all the time, since I was 17 I think. For various reasons I fell out of it and am so excited to have my love back! I will be posting some of my layouts along with other projects I have been working on. I am actually working on some bridal shower invitations for a friend and I am so happy to have that opportunity. Hopefully you will all like what I have come up with and look for any feedback and/or advice! Thanks! 


P.S. I'm posting a link to my Etsy, so maybe you can take a look and just let me know what you think. I am always looking for opinions n my work!



No comments:

Post a Comment